Why Custom Preschool Photos?
Because it's hard to believe that you may not remember
every detail of his essence some day soon.
Because in the blink of an eye, he'll be off to Kindergarten.
And in another blink, he'll be standing next to the bus at 6AM,
excited to leave for the 7th grade camping trip,
and you'll wonder how you'll survive with no contact
for the next 33 hours.
And before you know it, this little being will be headed to college
and ready to continue leaving his mark on the planet.
Because even with all that's in store, he is already showing us
who he is
and because how he evolves is magical.
Elise Campbell Photography...
coming soon to a preschool near you!
When did he go from this...
In 5 years? In 25 years?
Elise taught for 16+ years. (Preschool - 8th Grade)
Elise has three children of her own.
Elise comes to your school before photo day to do a little presentation to each class about photo day so the children feel a bit more familiar with her.
Elise was the president of her children's board for several years.
Elise will provide several proofs for parents - they may choose to order as much or as little as they'd like, after they've seen the photos.
Elise offers retakes, at her discretion, when necessary.
Elise collects a $5 session fee at the time of registration. This fee covers one 5x7 group photo for each student. The session fee also ensures that parents take picture day seriously and don't forget.
20% of Elise's order profits go right back to your school.
Elise provides a customized, personalized experience. If your families have a question, they call Elise directly.
Preschool photos are steeply discounted compared to Elise's regular prices.
Elise prefers to shoot in natural light, so sometimes we need to set a back-up photo day in case of bad weather.
Elise is happy to present at Back to School Night, or parent meetings so families become comfortable with her.
How does this work?
1. You inform your families that you value your work, and their children, and that your school is switching to intuitive, timeless, custom portrait photography this year. You can send them this link! :)
2. We send out a Portrait Day flyer including what to expect. (This includes a required model release, waiver, and session fee.)
3. Elise visits. Elise's work is a work of the heart. She likes to take a few moments to get to know her tiny subjects, so that their personalities shine through. Whenever possible, a day or two before photo day, Elise will come to your school, with her camera, kneel down on the rug with your students, and talk a little bit (and listen a lot) about what's going to take place when she returns.
4. Elise (usually accompanied by an assistant) comes to school to capture images. We will do individual portraits (hopefully outdoors), and class photos.
5. Elise edits the images we've captured, and then sends each family a link to an online gallery, where the family may order as many or as few portraits (or the rights to digital images) as they'd like. Images are then shipped directly to the family.
(20% of profits go right back to your child's school!)
Black and whites available for every image. Just let me know!
Prints start at $10.
1 Digital Image, sent directly to you, to order from wherever you want, as big as you want, forever, $65.
Call or email Elise today to book!
To experience an online gallery and shopping cart,
please click here:
and ask Elise for your password.